It can be considered as an ecodisease, any disorder of structure or function in humans, animals or plants, caused by intra or extracellular accumulations of unrecycled micro-residues. Such aggregations may have endogenous origins and causes, or they can be related to environmental sources and factors; or both. Normally and biologically seen, all known chronic diseases can be viewed as ecodiseases and this proposed restriction has only as goal to draw attention to the biological phenomenon of untreated micro-residues amassing in living organisms, its causes and its serious pathological consequences.......More
Examples of Human ecodiseases:
- All Benign and Malignant tumors. - Multiple sclerosis.
- Diabetes mellitus type II. - Chronic traumatic encephalopathy.
- Parkinson’s disease. - Prion diseases.
- Alzheimer’s disease. - Cardiovascular diseases.
- Macular degeneration. - Multiple system atrophy.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. - Amyloidosis.
- Atherosclerosis. - Immunosenescence......etc.